Journeyman Electrician: Nordic Electric is looking for a full-time, experienced journeyman electrician to work independently under a master electrician doing installation and repair of electrical wiring, apparatus, or equipment in residential, commercial and industrial areas. Jobsites include but are not limited to new construction sites, rehab and additions to any structure that has or requires electricity. This job will begin in the spring of 2016.
Candidate must possess:
- Minnesota journeyman electrician license and valid driver’s license
- 10 years experience as a journeyman
- Knowledge of current NEC codes
- Ability to work independently or with others
- Ability to work in difficult access areas such as roofs, trees and crawl spaces
- Good communication skills
- Hands-on experience and skills in
- Troubleshooting all kinds of electrical systems
- All areas of wiring
- Commercial, residential and industrial work
- Off-peak heating systems, preferably Steffes
Nordic Electric is a small, non-union shop offering competitive wages. We are located in Grand Marais, MN, and serve all of Cook County, MN. Our electricians must be comfortable with rural living and long winters while enjoying the scenic beauty of the area and the benefits of small-town living.
Please send your resume to email@example.com, or mail to PO Box 982, Grand Marais, MN 55604. - updated December, 2015